Saturday, May 22, 2010

diva for delivery!

so its been awhile since i blogged but i got a good exscuse for my absence, i had my baby!!  and since this is more of a beauty blog and not a parenting blog i wont go into to much birth story detail.  however i wanted to share a funny picture of me laying in my hospital bed, having contractions, while touching up my make up.  yup, i had the makeup bag close by because i was gonna be "a diva for delivery".

thank god for epidurals! hahahaha! anyway, after 22 hours of labour and 15 minutes of active labour (pushing) skylar lillian foster came into the world at 7:47 am on april 29 a healthy 8 lbs. 7 oz and 21.5 in long. its been 3 weeks filled with ups and downs but we are doing well.  i will continue to share beauty and fashion tips /reviews, in between feedings and naptimes =).  until then, stay f!erce mamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment