Saturday, May 22, 2010

i put pretties on my face

ive been pretty busy with my lil angel, but i still try to find time to break out my brushes and paint my face up.  i dont want my skills to get rusty while im on leave, ive even had some clients come to my house to get makeovers. so i wanted to share some recent looks:


this was my mothers day loook, something soft and pink for my special day!
this was the look i did for skylars newborn photoshoot, this is after the shoot, relaxing with baby


this was a fun look i did for a mommies lunch date with my girl shanna, i threw in a pop of blue liner on the bottom lash line with shades of purple on the lid, paired with a coral blush and a nude gloss.


margie came by the house to have her prom makeup done.  classic smokey eye with a shimmery teal liner smudged along the bottom. she was such a pretty pallete to work on!

i hope you enjoyed the pics!  stay f!erce mamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment